The Little Princess Trust provides real hair wigs to boys and girls across the UK and Ireland that have sadly lost their own hair through cancer treatment.
The Little Princess Trust was launched in 2006 by the parents of Hannah Tarplee, along with help from friends and from Hannah’s school, Hereford Cathedral Junior School. Hannah was the original Little Princess. Sadly she was diagnosed with having a Wilms tumour and after a brave battle, died in 2005.
We are proud to support The Little Princess Trust by offering a FREE restyle wash cut and finish with a senior stylist once you have reached minimum £99 online donation to The Little Princess Trust online via JustGiving.Order your fundraising pack here
How It Works
- ensure your hair is long enough (the ponytail must be 17cm between cut bands to qualify) and meets their donation requirements
- set up your JustGiving page- don’t forget to mention that we are doing it for FREE if you raise just £99!
- share the page, promote and raise money, pay-in any cash donations to boost the online total
- once £99 is raised, send us a link to your JustGiving page (via email or Facebook) and we can help you book a convenient time for an appointment
- on the day, take lots of photos; before, during and after to raise awareness and show your supporters you’ve done it!
- we’ll send the hair off toThe Little Princess Trust for you, JustGiving will give them the money raised.
- glow with pride and show off your amazing new ‘do’ while at the charity make free wigs from the donated hair (and money raised) to help children smile again